Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Important to America

       Apparently fiscal responsibility is not sexy. Personality on a talk show is more important then ideas. We live in a "reality tv" era these days so I guess I should not be surprised at the outcome of the 2012 presidential election. Why fight it? Screw qualifications or their records ... we should make elections into a reality show. I say in 2016 we drop ten candidates onto an island and America can vote someone off every week until we have our next president? I could go on and on about how many promises Obama broke from his 2008 campaign and people still voted for him but you all know them ... its either laugh or cry ... I guess I will go for a laugh (and maybe try crying later). I'm SOOOO proud to be an American today ...

No comments:

Post a Comment